Dreams

Yesterday was fun and much needed, I went out with friends and tried on Prom dresses. It made me excited for prom, even though last years sucked. It's always fun to dress up though, and I think feeling pretty and confident is a great thing. I'm still feeling sort of sick but I think it is a head cold, hopefully it'll pass soon. My mom got a job and the family seems a little happier, and up-beat. I am really hopeful. We are going to Applebees tonite to celebrate and I'm looking forward to it. So anyway, I had a really scary dream last night. I had a dream that I was driving with somebody and she ran over a girl, and then I hated God for it. I was sitting in church and slapped the preacher in the face, causing an uproar. Dreams always seem a little silly when I actually write them down- but at the time it was really distressing and it hurt. Who knows..I guess I am over it. I hope today will be a nice, relaxing fun day.

No comments: