Blissful Anxiety

I don't feel like doing anything today. Nothing. But at the same time I feel like doing everything. It is confusing and I'm not used to this strange sense of contentment I feel through my ancyness. If my parents came home right now and said that we are moving across the country today, I would start packing my bags. I am eager to start a different part of my life, something new and exciting. I am sick of the familiar, and besides my family, I have nothing to lose if I just up and left. But at the same time, right now in this moment, sitting in my usual room, I'm Okay. Nothing has to change this instant, but I am anxious for the thrilling adventure that is my life to take a turn in a different direction. Maybe I will end up in a different country, maybe in a city or maybe in the middle of nowhere..but I know you won't find me in Pitman. When you see me again, I will have wonderful stories to tell.

But for now, in this time, I'm here. And that's OK.

No comments: